Information we collect
System Solutions LLC may collect data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience possible with our products and services. System Solutions LLC may collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information You Give Us. System Solutions LLC collects your name, job title, company name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, and personal and company demographic information (such as your company software application, version, user usage, and occupation), and any other information you provide to us on our Website.
- Information We Get from Others. System Solutions LLC may get information about you or your company from other sources. System Solutions LLC may add this to the information System Solutions LLC gets from this Website.
- Information Automatically Collected. System Solutions LLC automatically logs information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Website, System Solutions LLC logs your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing our Website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions on our Website.
- Web Beacons. System Solutions LLC may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Website or in our emails. System Solutions LLC uses Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and learn what marketing works and what does not. System Solutions LLC also uses Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Use of personal information
System Solutions LLC uses your personal information as follows:
- System Solutions LLC uses your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- System Solutions LLC uses your personal information to communicate with you, respond to comments and questions, and provide customer service.
- System Solutions LLC uses your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- System Solutions LLC uses your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- System Solutions LLC uses your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- System Solutions LLC may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- System Solutions LLC uses your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Sharing of personal information
System Solutions LLC may share personal information as follows:
- System Solutions LLC may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let System Solutions LLC share personal information with 3rd parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to those 3rd parties’ privacy policies.
- System Solutions LLC may share personal information when System Solutions LLC does a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- System Solutions LLC may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- System Solutions LLC may share information to comply with laws in the countries where we operate.
- System Solutions LLC may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- System Solutions LLC may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- System Solutions LLC may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- System Solutions LLC may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
To the extent System Solutions LLC and others have mutually executed non-disclosure agreements in effect then certain data collected from this Website will not be covered by such agreements.
Security of your personal information
System Solutions LLC strives to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. System Solutions LLC has implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure, and bad actors may defeat our security, System Solutions LLC therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk. ACCORDINGLY, SYSTEM SOLUTIONS LLC DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND OUR SERVICES. BY VISITING THE SYSTEM SOLUTIONS LLC WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.
System Solutions LLC
80 Eastern Boulevard Suite 2
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Any use of the Website: syssolutionsllc.com (the “Website”), is subject to the following terms. By using the Website you agree to these terms. Do not use or view this Website if you do not agree to these terms. These terms were last revised on: 15 May 2019.
All text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and other content contained on the Website as well as the selection and arrangement thereof are the exclusive property of System Solutions LLC or its licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Content made available to you on this website may contain images or other pictorial or graphic work licensed to System Solutions LLC by 3rd parties. By downloading or accessing this content you expressly agree that your rights to use that content are limited and that you may only use this content on System Solutions LLC’s behalf, i.e. with the sole purpose of promoting System Solutions LLC.
System Solutions LLC’s Website is not designed for minors under the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 18.
The Website and the materials therein are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. System Solutions LLC does not represent or warrant that materials on this Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. System Solutions LLC does not represent or warrant that this Website or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components. System Solutions LLC reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this website at any time without notice.
Limits of liability
In no event shall System Solutions LLC, or its offices, directors, shareholders or employees be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or another form, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or the materials contained in, or accessed through, this website.
Governing law and jurisdiction